During the entire COVID-19 pandemic we are there for you! We have established guidelines and treatment procedures to make your visit to our practice clinic safe. Due to our precautionary measures, we can offer all examination and therapy options of our eye center in the usual scope.
What do we do to protect patients and staff?
- All doctors and staff wear medical masks and the recommended protective equipment.
- After each patient, thorough disinfection procedures are performed in each examination room.
- After each patient, comprehensive air exchange is provided in each examination room.
- The recommended distance measures are adhered to, which can be easily implemented in the practice rooms.
- All patients wear a protective oronasal mask.
- Patients with symptoms or fever are not allowed to enter the Eye Center and are referred to their general practitioners.
What should you observe on the day of your visit to the practice?
- Please bring a mouth-nose mask and wear it.
- Please only come with an escort if it is necessary for you.
- In order to adhere to the distance guidelines, we ask you to check with us if we can guarantee the necessary safety distance for you in case of a delay at your agreed appointment.
- Upon arrival at our practice, you will be asked to carry out an exact hand disinfection immediately.
If you have any questions or uncertainties, you can contact us at any time. Our staff will be happy to help you.
With kind regards,
Prof. Dr. Anselm Kampik,
Dr. Johann Rüping,
Prof. Dr. Ricarda Schumann,
Prof. Dr. Elisabeth Messmer,
Prof. Dr. Christoph Hintschich